Foundation Lash Course Details:
- Deposit: £100
- Cost: £360
- Qualifications needed: No qualification required
- Accredited by: Professional Beauty Direct
- Length: Full day (9:30AM–5PM)
- Light refreshments provided
- KLARNA payment plan available
This course revolves around the art of applying eyelash extensions. The course is designed for aspiring eyelash technicians beginning their journey. It offers a blend of both theory and practical knowledge, covering all the essentials of lash application. You need no previous qualifications so start your journey now.
On the day, you will receive your own kit worth over £100 with the products needed to complete 10 sets of lash extensions.
Training Day Outline
- Introduction to the course from our award-winning trainers
- In-depth theory lesson covering everything including anatomy, hair-growth cycle, products and more
- Demonstration of the practice of eyelash placement with sponge
- Lunch break will take place
- Your trainer will demonstrate a step-by-step application of eyelash extensions
- With ongoing guidance from your trainer, you’ll attempt your first practical
- After your practical session, your trainer will recap over the day, giving you the information to help guide and drive your lash career
- At the end of the day you will be given a 10% discount code for life
You will be required to bring a model.
Models are required from 1.15pm until 3.45pm. If models have never had a previous reaction to eyelash extensions then no patch test is required. If your model has never had eyelash extensions previously, a patch test will be required and can be completed by a booking in our sister business, Salon at number5.
For you to have the most in-depth and focused training, we have a maximum of 4 students per course. Following training, you will receive ongoing support as you work towards your goals. We request that 4 case studies are completed to show your development before you will receive your certificate, which is accredited by Professional Beauty Direct.
A minimum of 2 students is needed for the course to go ahead.
What We Will Cover:
- Client consultation
- Treatment procedure
- Application, maintenance and removal of eyelash extensions
- Health and safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
Lash Starter Kit Includes:
- Tile x1
- Tweezers x2
- Max Retention Black Glue x1
- Mixed Lash Tray x1
- Brushes x10
- Remover x1
- Microfibre Brushes x10
- Eye Pads x10
- Tape x1
- Protein Pad x1(75pairs)
- Manual x1