- Deposit: £100
- Cost: £250
- Qualification needed: No qualification needed
- Duration: Full day (9:30AM – 1:PM)
- You will need to be patch-tested at least 24 hrs prior to the course (can be posted)
- You will model on each other. You will need to provide a model if unable to have yourself (allergy, pregnancy, breast feeding)
- KLARNA payment plan available
This course was created to assist you in giving your clients a uniform, luscious, sleek eyebrow. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry or where the hairs follow a different pattern. With lamination, also known as lifting, we can realign and restructure the brows to give them the balance and shape desired. This treatment creates volume and fullness, providing a sleek, well-kept brow shape for up to 2 months.
As part of this course, you will also learn to provide brow tinting and brow shaping using wax and tweezers. You’ll leave with the skills and confidence to offer a full brow service to your clients.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided. Students will work on each other so they can both see and feel what it’s like to have the treatment done, giving an all-encompassing experience of the treatment.
After the course you will need to carry out 4 case studies, and will receive your accredited certificate upon completion. Case studies must be completed within 6 months. If this time passes without case study completion, you must pay for an additional workshop to recap and will be given an extra 1 month to complete the outstanding case studies.
What We Will Cover:
- Client consultation
- Process of a brow lamination treatment
- Manual practice on a live model
- Health and safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Aftercare advice
Full Kit Includes:
- Lamination 1 Lift for Eyebrows - x1 bottle
- Lamination 2 Fixer for Eyebrows - x1 bottle
- Lamination 3 Keratin Gel - x1 bottle
- Eyebrow and Eyelash Glue x1
- Mascara Wand x10
- Course cost without kit: £250
- Course cost with kit: £325
- Private one-to-one lessons cost an additional £100
For you to have the most in-depth and focused training, we have a maximum of 4 students per course. A minimum of 2 students is needed for the course to go ahead. A patch test is required to be completed 24 hrs before the course. You must also be prepared to give and receive treatments.