- Deposit £100
- Cost: £250
- Qualifications needed: no previous qualifiation
- Duration: Full day (9:30AM–1:00PM)
- You will model on each other. You will need to provide a model if unable to have yourself (allergy, pregnancy, breast feeding)
- KLARNA payment plan available
This course is designed to offer knowledge on the technique of lash lifting. Lifting the lashes and setting them into position enhances their natural beauty without the need for extensions. The treatment creates longer, fuller-looking natural lashes that are long-lasting and low-maintenance.
This course is covered in one practical training day. You will learn the theory of the treatment as well as carry out practical assessments on each other. This allows you the maximum time possible to work upon learning and demonstrating the technique. You will need to arrange your own model for 11.30am. The model will need a patch-test carried out at least 24hours prior to the course.
After the course you will need to carry out 4 case studies, and will receive your accredited certificate upon completion.
The course includes a full kit containing everything needed to complete the practical and case studies. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
What We Will Cover:
- Client consultation
- Process of lash lift treatment and including tint
- Manual practice on a live model
- Health and safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Tools of the trade
Full Kit Contains:
- Lifting Solution x1
- Fixing Solution x1
- Lash Lift Adhesive
- Keratin Oil
- Lash Lift Shields
- Y Comb
- Tint Developer
- Course cost without kit: £250
- Course cost with kit: £325
- Private one-to-one lessons cost an additional £100
For you to have the most in-depth and focused training, we have a maximum of 4 students per course. A minimum of 2 students is needed for the course to go ahead.